” This is my first time, considering that my very first time. ”
– Jim, from the movie ‘American Pie
In order to obtain an education in the United States, there are a number of required files one must have.
One has to obtain a student visa and a certificate of eligibility and to fill up numerous other types aside from the applications one is to send out to potential scholastic institutions.
Ok – try not to get overwhelmed.
Let’s take this one step at a time.
A foremost, prior to one can be released a trainee visa, there are numerous requirements one should get, forms one need to fill up and submit.
( * taken from UnitedStatesVisas.gov).
1. A certificate of eligibility which you need to get from your sponsoring educational institution in the United States. , if you are a routine student (an F visa) you’ll get Form I-20.. , if you are part of an approved exchange program (a J visa) you’ll get Form DS-1920.
* Further clarification will be made concerning trainee visas in an upcoming post.
2. Application Form DS-156.
3. Type DS-158.
4. Existing, legitimate passport or travel document.
Requirements are stringent for picture quality, size and type. Please examine with your nearby consulate for specifications prior to you get your picture taken.
All applicants need to pay the application cost. Some candidates, according to nationality and type of visa, must likewise pay an issuance charge.
7. Proof of funds to cover costs in the United States.
8. Proof of engaging social and economic ties abroad.
For guys in between 16 and 45 years of age, a supplemental visa application Form DS-157 is likewise needed.
Applications for trainee visas are sent through the United States Embassy or Consulate in your native land.
An essential thing to keep in mind about requesting a trainee visa is to use early – that is, one is allowed to use 90 days in advance of the date of registration stated in one’s certificate of eligibility.
Enjoy these starters, while I brew up the next post.
A certificate of eligibility which you should get from your sponsoring educational organization in the U.S. If you are a routine trainee (an F visa) you’ll get Form I-20. If you are part of an approved exchange program (a J visa) you’ll get Form DS-1920.
Please check with your closest consulate for specifications prior to you get your picture taken.
Some candidates, according to citizenship and type of visa, should likewise pay an issuance charge. Well then, getting a China visa via Hong Kong would be easy, and YZ Travel Ltd. can even get you same day China visa Hong Kong.